With all that is going on with the economy today, planning for tomorrow isn’t getting any easier. Changing tax laws, an over-heated market, rising interest rates and inflation, escalating geopolitical pressures, a possible bond market collapse, and countless other factors have retirees and those approaching retirement on edge and looking for answers.
We invite you to join us for a Complimentary Dinner Event to learn some sound strategies for protecting your assets and creating reliable, tax-efficient income in retirement – regardless of market conditions.
Some of the topics we will discuss are:
- TAX PLANNING - With major tax changes, how can you position your assets now for the most tax efficient income during retirement?
- INCOME STRATEGIES - What investment planning methods will help you increase your cash flow?
- SOCIAL SECURITY - How can you maximize your Social Security benefits and protect your spouse?
- LONGEVITY RISKS - How will rising medical expenses and extended care costs affect your finances?
- INFLATION - Will your investment yields be able to keep up with rising inflation?
- MARKET CONDITIONS - What financial strategies can you implement now to protect your financial investments from a potential market downturn?
- RETIREMENT INCOME - Is it possible to generate consistent and dependable income that you won't outlive?