If you own annuities, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, money market accounts, a TSP, 401k, 403b, 457, or an IRA, you don't want to miss these special dinner events! Many people contribute to their IRAs, 401(k)s, and other qualified retirement plans for years without fully understanding the rules, tax implications and options that are available to them - until it's too late. Join local retirement advisor, Chris Graham, for an exclusive dinner event for retirees and those nearing retirement.
This event is designed to address:
- Strategies to help maximize your Social Security benefits and protect your spouse
- How the Trump tax code can open the window to saving thousands on your retirement accounts
- How to help protect your retirement with consistent, dependable income that you can't outlive
- Ways to prepare for extended care costs that can impact even the best laid plans
- Why market volatility in retirement can play a bigger role than the rate of return you earn
- The planning opportunities other advisors might miss due to a narrow focus on your investments