It’s a Matter of Privacy – Yours
Trust is the foundation of any relationship. At JC Grason, trust takes on even greater importance. After all, when you entrust your money to our care, you also entrust us with your goals, plans and even your dreams for your financial future. We take that seriously. We work hard to do the right thing. We apply that same integrity to protecting you privacy.
- We do not sell personal information to anyone.
- Because we limit our use of personal information, there is no opportunity to opt out of third party sharing (usage consists of processing transactions, maintaining accounts, etc – see Permissible Usage below for complete list of usage).
- Service providers with whom we share information are not authorized to use it for any purpose other than to assist us.
Our policy is to treat ALL personally identifiable customer information as though it were nonpublic information. Specifically, this information includes:
- Address, email address
- Social Security Number
- Phone Number
- Demographic information (age, gender, marital status)
- Investment choices, account balances, transactional history
- The fact that someone is a current or former customer
The information collected from our clients is used primarily to:
- Process transactions and maintain accounts
- Provide products and services that are requested
- Meet additional needs that clients may have
- Improve client service
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- Marketing our services
We may share this information with other financial service companies that we retain to perform administrative services or other services on our behalf. Examples include transaction processing and servicing organizations that administer transactions requested or authorized. We require these companies to protect this information through written agreements.
We also may share this information with others under certain limited conditions permitted by law, such as to resolve a dispute or prevent fraud.
We collect and how we use it You can this website and find out about our services, check on career opportunities, contact us, and access other information without providing any personal information. In those cases, our web servers collect the name of the web site you came from and visit next and may also include the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other general statistics about visitors to our web site in general. This information is used by us to monitor site performance and to make the site easier and more convenient to use. We collect personal information when it is voluntarily submitted by clients or visitors. This information is used by us to improve our services, enhance our marketing and research efforts, and ensure compatibility among top browsers. Also, you may elect to apply for one of our products or services, which may require us to gather additional information. Personal information you provide online is not disclosed to external organizations, other than businesses that provide services on our behalf, unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other websites.
Occasionally, we send e-mail communications, which may be helpful to you, these may include information about our products and services. When you provide us with your e-mail address, you will be given the option to opt out from receiving any such e-mail if you choose. We also include instructions in any e-mail messages sent detailing how to unsubscribe if at any later date you decide you do not want to receive future e-mails.
Phishing (“fishing”) is a growing form of online fraud that uses phony emails, websites and other software to trick you into providing your personal information (passwords, Social Security numbers, account numbers, etc). Phisher emails look like they come from a trusted source, but they are actually from criminals hoping to gain access to your accounts.
- Never send personal information, such as your passwords, account numbers, Social Security number, etc, via e-mail.
- In general, it’s safer to enter the business’ Web address yourself and not rely on a link provided in the e-mail.
- Do not download software from a suspicious source.
- We will never ask you to send personal information back to us via email.
- We will never ask you to download software for your account to work.
At times, we conduct online surveys to better understand the needs, profiles, and experience of our visitors. You will be given the option of not participating in such surveys.